courses in Richmond and Twickenham/St Margarets
All Barre Concept courses are run by Ella Proietti - a professional fitness instructor whose passion is to help you achieve a strong, lean and flexible dancer's body with no dance or ballet experience needed.
This barre workout will help you to:
- tighten up all your muscles
- flatten your tummy
- sculpt a strong, toned backside
- improve your posture, balance and coordination
- increase your strength and flexibility
- achieve a lean dancer's body with no dancing at all
- strengthen your immune system
The courses are suitable for all ages and levels - from complete beginners to those of you who are very familiar with the Barre workout. Older Adults (Over 60s) can benefit from the 'Low Impact' barre classes.
What is Barre Concept?
Barre Concept combines the precision of pilates with the moves, grace and technique of ballet, alignment of yoga and the strength from sports conditioning - a unique low impact but high intensity workout that sculpts and tightens your entire body, especially your legs and bum, flattens your abs and sculpts your arms very quickly - no dance or ballet experience required!