PERSONAL TRAINING AND GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES WITH
ARE YOU OVER 40 AND WOULD LIKE TO:
- LOSE WEIGHT?
- GET STRONGER?
- PREVENT MUSCLE LOSS?
- IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS LEVEL?
- BECOME MORE FLEXIBLE?
Ella is a qualified Personal Trainer and a Nutrition Coach and offers:
- 1:1 Personal Training sessions:
- Group Exercise classes: Body Conditioning, Barre Concept, Pilates and Pure Stretch
- Nutritional advice and guidance
Choose from indoor (gym, your house/garden) and online sessions. All sessions can be booked online. Free consultation available to discuss your needs.
"If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you"
All Barre Concept courses are run by Ella Proietti - a professional fitness instructor whose passion is to help you achieve a strong, lean and flexible dancer's body with no dance or ballet experience needed.
Ella specialises in Barre Concept, Mat Pilates, Stretch and Dance classes and is a member of The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
The Barre Concept workout will help you to:
- tighten up all your muscles
- flatten your tummy
- sculpt a strong, toned backside
- improve your posture, balance and coordination
- increase your strength and flexibility
- achieve a lean dancer's body with no dancing at all
- strengthen your immune system
What is Barre Concept?
Barre Concept combines the precision of pilates with the moves, grace and technique of ballet, alignment of yoga and the strength from sports conditioning - a unique low impact but high intensity workout that sculpts and tightens your entire body, especially your legs and bum, flattens your abs and sculpts your arms very quickly - no dance or ballet experience required!
More info: https://www.barreconcept.co.uk/
The courses are suitable for all ages and levels - from complete beginners to those of you who are very familiar with the Barre workout. Older Adults (Over 60s) can benefit from the 'Low Impact' barre classes.