Spring/Summer term 2021 Online Class Timetable 29/03 - 12/07/21
(no classes in half term from 31/05 - 04/06)
All classes streamed online via ZOOM app directly into your home - no need to tidy up! (scroll down to book)
Book unlimited* classes for £20/week and SAVE up to £17.50/week - click HERE!
*max 5 classes/week
- 9:30 -10:30 - Barre Concept (no class on Bank Holiday 5/04, 3/05 and 31/05)
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Pure Stretch
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Mat Pilates with Floor Barre
- 9:30 -10:30 - Barre Concept
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Mat Pilates with Floor Barre
- 11:00 -12:00 - 'Low Impact'* Barre
- 19:45 - 20:45 - Barre Concept
*perfect for the active 'Over 60s' and anyone with low fitness levels, returning to exercise after a long break
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Barre Concept
- 10:00 -11:00 - Barre Concept
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Pure Stretch
1 class/week = £7.50
2 classes/week = £13
3 classes/week = £18
Unlimited classes/week = £20 (max. 5 classes/week)
Private 1:1 and 1:2 sessions available online for those of you who'd like to focus more on technique and specific problem areas, e.g. recovering from an injury or surgery. Perfect for anyone who might find a group class too challenging and/or would like a more customised training plan tailored to your specific needs, e.g. focusing on strengthening/stretching specific body parts/muscles. Please contact me directly to book your session and/or to discuss your training needs.
1hr Private Session 1:1 £35
1hr Private Session 1:2 £18
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Group classes - to cancel or reschedule please contact me at least 6 hrs before the class is due to start. Missed classes are non refundable and cannot be transferred to another day. However, if you are unable to join, you can request the recording before the class - at least 1 hr notice. These conditions apply to all students in all circumstances.
Private classes - min. 24 hours cancellation notice is required. Failure to cancel/change your booking will result in full charges
Online Booking System
What equipment will you need?
- good internet connection (please note that the more devices connected to wifi in your household, the slower the internet)
- laptop/phone with a working camera (it may be possible to connect your laptop/tablet to your TV screen via HDMI cable)
- for Mat Pilates classes: a yoga mat, a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights)
- for Barre classes: something to hold onto (e.g. a hip height sturdy chair), a yoga mat, 2 small hand weights (or 2 tins of tomatoes), a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights).
If there's anything else needed, I'll email you before each class.