Spring 2022 Online Class Timetable
February - April
Online classes via ZOOM app directly into your home - no need to tidy up! (scroll down to book).
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Barre Concept
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Barre Concept
1 class/week = £7.50
2 classes/week = £13
Private 1:1 and 1:2 sessions available online for those of you who'd like to focus more on technique and specific problem areas, e.g. recovering from an injury or surgery. Perfect for anyone who might find a group class too challenging and/or would like a more customised training plan tailored to your specific needs, e.g. focusing on strengthening/stretching specific body parts/muscles. Please contact me directly to book your session and/or to discuss your training needs.
1hr Private Session 1:1 £30
1hr Private Session 1:2 £15
Terms and conditions:
All class bookings are non refundable but can be transferred to another person if you are unable to complete the course (they will need to complete their own PAR-Q medical form) . Due to limited number of spaces currently available, missed classes cannot be swapped or 'made up' on a different day. You must not attend the class if you have any symptoms of Corona virus or have been tested positive in the last 14 days. These conditions apply to all persons in all circumstances.
Private Training Sessions and Sports Massage Cancellation Policy
24 hour notice required for appointment alterations or cancellations.
This will incur 100% fee for a missed appointment if 24 hours notice has not been provided.
What equipment will you need?
- good internet connection (please note that the more devices connected to wifi in your household, the slower the internet)
- laptop/phone with a working camera (it may be possible to connect your laptop/tablet to your TV screen via HDMI cable)
- for Mat Pilates classes: a yoga mat, a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights)
- for Barre classes: something to hold onto (e.g. a sturdy chair), yoga mat, 2 small hand weights (or 2 tins of tomatoes), a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights).
If there's anything else needed, I'll email you before each class.