- 9:30 -10:30 - Barre Concept
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Pure Stretch
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Mat Pilates with Floor Barre
- 9:30 -10:30 - Barre Concept (on 23rd & 30th of Dec for now)
- 18:00 - 19:00 - Mat Pilates with Floor Barre
- 11:00 -12:00 - 'Low Impact'* Barre (no class on 24/12 and 31/12)
- 19:45 - 20:45 - Barre Concept (no class on 24/12 and 31/12)
*perfect for the active 'Over 60s' and anyone with low fitness levels, returning to exercise after a long break
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Barre Concept (no class on 25/12 and 1/01)
- 10:00 -11:00 - Barre Concept (no class on 26/12)
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Mat Pilates with Floor Barre (no class on 26/12)
All live classes streamed online via ZOOM app directly into your home - no need to tidy up! (scroll down to book)
Book unlimited* classes for £20/week and SAVE up to £17.50/week - click HERE!
*max 5 classes/week
Winter term 2021 Class Timetable
Online Booking System
1 class/week = £7.50
2 classes/week = £13
3 classes/week = £18
Unlimited classes/week = £20 (max. 5 classes/week)
To cancel or reschedule please contact me at least 6 hrs before the class is due to start. Missed classes are non refundable and cannot be transferred to another day. However, if you are unable to join, you can request the recording before the class - at least 1 hr notice.
These conditions apply to all students in all circumstances.
What equipment will you need?
- good internet connection (please note that the more devices connected to wifi in your household, the slower the internet)
- laptop/phone with a working camera (it may be possible to connect your laptop/tablet to your TV screen via HDMI cable)
- for Mat Pilates classes: a yoga mat, a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights)
- for Barre classes: something to hold onto (e.g. a hip height sturdy chair), a yoga mat, 2 small hand weights (or 2 tins of tomatoes), a Pilates ball (or a small rolled up towel) and a stretch band (or a pair of thick, stretchy tights).
If there's anything else needed, I'll email you before each class.